igenio-s2life-news-3

Sanapur Foggy, the only disinfectant you can spray with people around you

Have you ever thought about spraying any disinfectant with people around you?
Yeah, well… just don’t!
Most disinfectants contain toxic substances.

Sanapur Foggy is the only one completely natural, which can be sprayed in the presence of people that can even be sprayed in the throat in case of inflammation!

Sanapur Foggy, as well as the entire line of Sanapur disinfectants, is a powerful anti-odor, anti-dust mite, anti smoke smell, in the car or indoors. What other products are able to do all this in presence of: people, animals, textiles, electronics, without causing any damage? Few… probably none.

What if it is accidentally ingested? Maybe you won’t believe it, but it won’t cause any problems.

Common hand and room disinfectants contain substances that are effective against bacteria and viruses, but potentially harmful to humans.

Let’s see it in detail:

  • Alchohol: Most disinfectants contain at least 70% alcohol.
    Risks associated with the use of this type of disinfectant are related to skin, moss and eye irritations, not to mention the danger of fire and explosion.
    They should always be used in well-ventilated environments, and the vapors should never be inhaled.
    In contact with the eyes, alcohol has a very irritating action and can cause serious damage.
    If swallowed, it can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, salivation and sweating profuse, mydriasis, ataxia, hypothermia, confusion and in some cases, coma.
  • Sodium hypochlorite: Improperly called simply “chlorine“, it is actually a mixture made of chlorine, sodium and oxygen (Naclo).
    It’s the active ingredient in products like bleach, and some hand sanitizers with very well-known trade names. Bleach and various solutions of sodium hypochlorite are irritating and caustic; it’ts therefore good to handle them using a pair of rubber gloves, avoiding contact with the eyes and avoid inhaling toxic vapors.  If inhaled it can have burning effects; if accidentally ingested, can cause serious damage. In contact with organic substances it can form trihalomethanes, known carcinogens.
  • Triclosan: This component is meant to be used in a very limited way as it is an endocrine disruptor, can cause serious damage to the thyroid, and is a suspected carcinogen.
    It can be accumulated for a long time in body fat and is difficult to be disposed of, it was also found in breast milk, blood and urine samples.
  • Hydrogen peroxide: commonly called hydrogen peroxide, can have a corrosive action for eyes, hands, skin, and respiratory system.
    It can burn skin and eyes.
    If inhaled, it can cause serious damage to the respiratory system.
    If ingested, you should seek medical attention.

What do these disinfectants have in common with Sanapur?

The answer is: NOTHING!

The sophisticated Sanapur molecule consists of hypochlorous acid, active oxygen, inorganic oxidants.

Hypochlorous acid is the same substance produced by our immune system to defend itself against pathogenic agents.

It has no side-effects of any kind, can be used to disinfect almost everything, can be inhaled by people, children and animals without any contraindications.

If it is accidentally ingested or comes into contact with the eyes, it will not cause any problem.

On the contrary, in the right concentration, in some countries of the world it is used as eye-drops.

Sanapur is the only disinfectant effective against all pathogens, without contraindications and respectful of your health.
It’s biodegradable and evaporates after use in a very short time, thus also safeguarding the planet.
Sanapur, effective by nature!

And you? what do you choose to use?

Comments are closed.