Sanapur vs. other disinfectants

Sanapur vs. Chlorine Dioxide

Sanapur is the only disinfectant, approved with no hazard warning on the label.

Sanapur Chlorine Dioxide


COMBUSTION:
May cause or aggravate a fire.


EXPLOSIVE UNDER PRESSURE:
Gases under pressure: transport, handle and use with the necessary caution.


CORROSIVE:
Do not breathe dust, fumes, gases, mist, vapors, aerosols. Wear protective gloves and clothing to protect your eyes and face.


ACUTE TOXICITY: Toxic and lethal if swallowed.
In case of ingestion accompanied by malaise: call a POISON CENTER or a doctor. Rinse your mouth. Toxic and lethal in contact with skin. Toxic and lethal if inhaled.


DANGEROUS FOR THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT:
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

See also ...